“Good Mexican food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The (free) tortillas were yummy; we ordered the guacamole dip which was very good. My fish tacos were okay; I would have liked some kind of dressing on top; my husband ordered a beef and chicken burro which was GREAT - the beef was SO tender and it came with a delicious sauce. Come hungry to this place 'cuz the servings are HUGE!

Visited September 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Mexican Flair on W.117th”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I enjoyed my lunch time meal. I stopped one afternoon for lunch solo. The free chips and sauce were great and the staff were friendly. My meal was the regular combo and I enjoyed it. The inside of the restaurant is nothing to look at and the ladies room was old and needed cleaning. I would return again when in the mood for Mexican food. Ole'

Visited July 2013
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
“Nice atmosphere, good service but food could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went with family, looking for some authentic Mexican food. It seemed they were very busy in the kitchen because our food was not up to our expectations. Maybe I been spoiled by tasting some
very awesome Mexican food in the past but I would only call the food quality average.

Visited February 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Inexpensive Mexican food..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has great service. I have never had to wait for seating but I normally sit at the bar when I dine alone. You get on chips and salsa brought to you no addl charge. The menu is huge with lots of choices. The prices are very reasonable, great servers and the food is very good.

• Visited August 2012
North Canton, Ohio
“Great food and fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

Wife and I ate at El Jalapenos for the first time and we both really enjoyed the food and overall atmosphere. The wait staff was very friendly. Quick service. The fajitas were enough to feed three people. Everything tasted great. Can't wait to go there again.

• Visited September 2011