“great folks and patio”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The guiness pour is always great and their burger sliders are AWESOME

1  Thank Bryan F

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Stone Mad has one of the prettiest outdoor patios and I was all set to really enjoy this attractive restaurant. It sports an indoor bocce ball court and has a good bar all which add to the general ambiance. Several of my friends have raved about Stone Mad. After 1/2 hour wait for a table, a long wait for service, and a forty minute wait to be served my friends and I were ready to eat some good food. Unfortunately none of the food was good. The slaw had a tasteless dressing and bitter apples in it. The crabcakes were slightly burned, the mussels overdone and many of them closed, the breaded calamari was soggy, and the bread was greasy with a butter-like substance. Maybe if we were more drunk some of this might have tasted decent. The soup was luke-warm but tasty in comparison to the rest. My friends and I might be back for a beer but nothing else.

1  Thank eosmia
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We went with a group of people and no one arrived on time except for my husband and I. The staff accommodated us and honor our reservations anyways. The renovations and decor in the building are fabulous. The bocce ball was fun. What is also special is that the staff remained calm during a choking episode at the table next to ours...so much that we didn't know what happened until the end of the night. I'm from out of town and if my travels bring me to Cleveland again I will go here.

1  Thank mikenrona
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Just had after dinner beers here, but really friendly people, attractive atmosphere and nice outdoor patio. Bocce court in the back room. Will go back for dinner sometime.

1  Thank rub14
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We went there for lunch with a large party, 24, which was pre-planned. The service was good, the food was prepared as ordered, but there were mixed reviews on the quality (about 50/50 loved it/hated it. Personally, we went back and enjoyed it. Good pub food, craft beers and Bocce.

1  Thank RKOhio