“Great Weekend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dbittner8
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Weekend”
Reviewed September 26, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Our group of 8 college friends travel to a new destination every year to play some golf and catch up on life. The Kodiak Falls Lodge was a perfect location to spend some quality time and enjoy all the activities it had to offer. The large kitchen table was the main gathering place for coffee in the morning and dinner at night with some great conversation. We would rank the Lodge very high on our list of locations over the past 26 years!

Date of stay: September 2018
Sep 28, 2018
Dave, thank you! Glad it was a great fit!! Check out Golden Bear Lodge as well! We would love to have you guys back again!!! Thanks
matthewpo...
Columbus, Ohio
“Great house, beautiful property!”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The house is in great shape - all of the bedrooms are fantastic, particularly the one with the recessed bunks! The dining room table is long and spacious. The outdoor area has plenty of space for games and activities, and the pool and pool house were where we spent most of our time. The owners were prompt and clear with communication and it was a great, smooth experience overall. We ordered a lot of pizza and wings from Capps! We would definitely book again.

Date of stay: September 2018
emilypuce...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“So much fun to be had we didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed August 26, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We rented Kodiak Lodge for my parents 50th Anniversary week-10 adults and 5 children. We had a FANTASTIC time and there was never a bored moment! The house was clean, well-maintained, and everything was as advertised. The hosts were responsive leading up to our stay and indeed during, whenever we had a question or an issue. They provided thorough information about the amenities and supplies onsite and were great to work with.

We occupied our time with shuffleboard, ping-pong, exploring what the old jukebox had to offer, playing in the pool, softball and kites and star-gazing in the open field, swimming and paddle-boating and jumping off the tower in the swimming pond, fishing in the fishing pond, playing with the arcade games in the basement, and enjoying a fire in the well-kept firepit with sparklers and smores.

The notes I’d have for future-renters is to please know that in lieu of central AC, there are separate units in most of the rooms of the lodge including some bedrooms. So, if you are the type who needs chilly sleeping either grab the room that has a unit or bring a fan. Also, the beach area by the swimming pond is fun for kids to play in and is kept very clean, but geese will come say hello and leave their mark...so enjoy it your first or second day for best results. Otherwise, not one complaint or thing to be concerned about. I’d highly recommend this place for your group, it’s a very special treat!

Date of stay: August 2018
Aug 27, 2018
Emily, thank you very much for the review and suggestions. We are glad that your family had a nice vacation! We hope to have you all back again!!
jasonkeel...
North Canton, Ohio
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

this place really has it all ... what we liked most about it was the fact that it was big enough so everyone wasn’t in each other’s way ... some would be at the house, some at the pool, some at the lake, and others in the rec barn ... we will be back!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Jul 1, 2018
Thank you Jason! We are glad this was a good match for your family! Hope to have you back again!
lsjmhart
Warren, OH
“Great place for a large group!”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a group of approximately twenty people who stayed at Kodiak Falls Lodge to celebrate our mom’s 80th birthday. There was more than enough room for everyone! The kids enjoyed fishing and the weather even cooperated enough for a quick swim. The beach at the pond was clean and fun to play in while the older teens enjoyed jumping off the high dock. We all enjoyed an evening under the stars around the fire pit. Overall, I would highly recommend Kodiak Falls Lodge. The owner was wonderful to work with through the whole process as well!

Date of stay: May 2018
AaronA208...
Robinson, Pennsylvania
“A Perfect Getaway!”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I was put in charge to coordinate a long weekend trip for fourteen of my buddies and myself, and I am supremely satisfied that I found Kodiak Falls Lodge as our housing location.

First, this property is MASSIVE: The house itself had more than enough space to accommodate all fifteen of us extremely comfortably. There is so much open field on this property, which was perfect for us to organize a flag football game one day and also a game of wiffle ball the next day. Furthermore, the property boasts a "pool house" which was the ultimate place for all of us to hang out at in the evening (I'll elaborate more on this later in the review). Additionally, there is a fishing pond, swimming pond, and a swimming pool on this property. Throughout our stay, my buddies were thanking me for finding such a wonderful place to stay!

Next, I want to talk about the "pool house" in more detail. Hands down, this was my favorite part of the property. This was a large indoor structure, complete with a bar, large refrigerator, shuffleboard, ping pong table, jukebox, and indoor speaker system. Additionally, there was an outdoor (covered) pavilion attached to the pool house with a large grill, picnic table, and outdoor speaker system. The pool house had such a great impact on our stay especially because we had experienced rainy weather our final day there, however the fact that we were able to hang out in the pool house / under the pavilion allowed us to have an AMAZING day anyway!

In addition to the many accommodations the lodge itself has, it's location was perfect for us to take a trip into the city of Cleveland (only about 45 minutes away) on one of the days there. We were able to plan a full day with the attractions in the city: we spent a few hours at JACK casino, and then enjoyed a brewery tour at Great Lakes Brewery (for reference, we saw that there were several breweries in the area). We then went to the Cleveland Indian's baseball game (tip: Great Lakes Brewery is located about 1.5 miles from Progressive Stadium and they offer a shuttle called the "fatty wagon" which takes you to/from the brewery for only a dollar a ticket). Lastly, we ended our night at Flannery's Irish Pub which was only a short walk from the baseball stadium.

Lastly, I wanted to commend the property owners/managers: Personally, I was in contact with both Jesse and Julie, and they were both very professional and easy to work with. A week before our visit date, I received an email from them which preemptively answered every question I could've thought of asking, and furthermore Julie called me a few days after sending the email to make sure I didn't have any un-answered questions! The amount of care they put in ensuring our trip would be an enjoyable one certainly did not go unnoticed!

If the occasion arises that I'll need to visit the area again with a large group of people, then I'm going to definitely be trying to reserve this property again (or possibly check out the other property they manage)!

Date of stay: May 2018
May 15, 2018
Aaron, thank you very much for taking the time to write this and the compliments. We really appreciate it. We are very glad that the lodge was such a great fit for you and friends. We hope to see all of you back again! Thanks, Julie
fitz1384
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed April 29, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at Kodiak for a few days back in July. The property is absolutely amazing! It’s 30 something acres -with so much to do. My group mostly enjoyed fishing in the ponds, so we spent most of our time doing that. The fish were biting, so that was even better. We also took the paddle boat out often as well.

We utilized the grill; which is by the pool a lot too. It was very convenient having a grill right near the pool with a nearby refrigerator as well.. and an additional full kitchen!!

During mornings, we sat on the deck, drinking coffee and watching the huge outdoor waterfall..

We had a great time and hope to go back again soon.

Lastly, the owners were very easy to communicate with. Not often do you receive a call after your stay to see how your vacation was! That’s why I’m writing this review!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing