“Very impressed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Very impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I'm a pretty picky traveler but when faced with a brief overnight stay at the Cleveland airport I decided to take a chance and safe some cash by booking this property. My flight didn't arrive until after midnight and my flight the next day was at 8 am so why spend twice as much at the brand I normally frequent. The exterior and lobby of this property are rather bland, but boy was I impressed by the room. In addition I was greeted and checked in promptly by a very friendly staff member who reserved an early morning shuttle for me as well as a 5 am wake up call. The room was spacious, well furnished and every bit as nice as what I've been paying twice the rate. Hummmm. I slept through my wake up call and thanks to the same staff member that had checked me in he actually came to my room knocking loudly to get me up so I didn't miss the shuttle or my flight. That is service !!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel was clean and the staff was pleasant but it has not been renovated as other La Quinta hotels we have stayed in have been. This hotel does not have a pool which I knew beforehand but I didn't know there were no microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms...both of which I count on being in my room. Unlike other La Quinta hotels we have stayed in, the bathroom was extremely small at this location. The finish on the tub was a little marred and unappealing also.
We were comfortable for the night but would probably not return in the future.

2 Thank M Q
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My room was NOT remodeled recently. Mattresses were old and lumpy. Bathroom had mold and bedroom had water stains on the ceiling. That was Room 104. Can't remark about other rooms as they didn't have another available during my stay. The staff was outstanding, that's the best I can say about this property at this time. I do hope that they address the issues because I have enjoy other stays at the property.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

1 Thank 147dianea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Free upgrade was offered. Large room and was clean. Somer Family Restaurant close by was good. Wish there had been a pool. Trains kept my daughter and husband up through the night, however I didn't hear them.

Staten Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Great price and great location.. Close to all. Went there to see the Yankees play. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect we were 10 minutes from everything... And we didn't have to pay for parking.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hamburg, NY, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great Value/Very Clean Accommodations and directly across from rapid transit station. You can park at hotel and use public transportation if you prefer not to drive in downtown Cleveland. Breakfast room did not have variety found in other locations and attendants began closing down 15 to 20 minutes before 9 am closing time.

1 Thank Ellen G
Frisco, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff was friendly and the hotel was quiet. Access to the public transit system was excellent as well as the freeway system. This hotel was excellent in serving all the needs of my stay. It was clean, quiet and convenient to public transit downtown.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Archer B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#7 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 500 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!