“Cleveland” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Indiana
“Cleveland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Hotel is right off of I-71. Location was great and quiet. Hotel room was really nice and clean. Air conditioner was quite loud but the bed and tv was fine. The morning breakfast was lacking with no meat and warm milk. There was no ice to keep it cool. Was able to check in early which was good and check out was smooth.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
liverpool, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I feel it is a very nice room for a very good price. The room was clean and had all the products that you would need if you left anything at home. The fridge worked great. The bed is very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I never wake up in time for there free mini breakfast but it is nice that they have something. I would tell others for the price , you can't beat it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Patrick M
Ashland Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great property. Good if you're flying out of the Cleveland Airport. There is an airport shuttle. I stayed because my husband was in the hospital at MetroHealth which is only 10 min. away. Easy on and off I71. The staff from front desk to housekeeping were super nice. The bed and pillows are very comfy. No excess noise from outside or in. A very good value for the price and you're about 15 min. to downtown Cleveland and all it has to offer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Enterprise, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The shuttle to and from the airport was very helpful. The room was nicely decorated, and clean. The heating system was quiet. The walls a bit thin. Didn't have time for breakfast, but what I saw was that there was no protein available. The lobby was nice and they are right across the street from the train station if you want to explore downtown Cleveland. The internet connection was not perfect, a bit slow but was doable.

I would stay again if I need a place to stay for a night.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Sheri S
Lakeland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed here less than a year ago and was somewhat surprised by changes. The building is still 100% non smoking, we love that, however, age is starting to show. The carpets in the hallways are getting stained and not cleaned. Only one elevator worked the two nights we were there. The weight machine in the fitness room, which we used last summer and this trip, is still broken and dangerous, not to mention the lights in the room go out while on the treadmill. The morning feast that was once wonderful is now down to a carbo loading sit in with some scrambled eggs, nothing heatlhy. There used to be travel amenities at the front desk, but since have been removed. We had a difficult time getting extra clean towels. The room was ok, and the staff were pleasent. I am somewhat surprised at other reviews and had to look to make sure I was in the right hotel for the reviews I was reading. Anyway, the price is ok and not a bad stay if your expectations are not high.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
New Carlisle, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Everything was as it should be. The room was very clean. The staff was always polite. The staff in the breakfast area constanly cleaned. As soon as clumsy me made a mess, they cleaned it up. It was an excellent value for the price. I told them we were going to Cleveland Clinic and they gave us a reduced rate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Randy O
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a total of 3 times now. I have not been disappointed. I stayed in June of 2011 for my graduation night and it was nice clean and great for a one night thing. I stayed for 4 nights in July of 2013 and I had a great time as well. I had a mini fridge which I wasn't expecting. Then my most recent stay this month made my opinion even better. I had a large fridge and a microwave, both of which I wasn't expecting. My friend didn't have high hopes on this hotel but enjoyed it as soon as he sat on the bed. I will be returning in June and I hope it's as amazing as my other 3 stays.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#7 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 500 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North? Share your experiences!