“BE WARNED!”

La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed January 23, 2014

On early Monday, December 2nd, my family was robbed of our UHaul trailer as we were making our way cross country to our new home in California. We lost everything. Not only did they take the trailer right off the back of my husband' truck, they also took everything that he had locked in the bed of the truck (which was locked). He had parked the truck under a light, visible from the road, on the side of the hotel near the dumpster. He felt that he was parking it in such a way that it was visible, yet not intruding on the parking lot spaces. I took over an hour for police to come, and they were less than surprised at what had happened nor did they care. The hotel comped our room, and seemed sympathetic; yet no one saw anything which we found quite shocking consider the size, weight and placement of our trailer. Moreover, there are NO CAMERAS on the premises where vehicles are parked.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela H
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We always stay at La Quinta when we have an early flight out of Cleveland Hopkins. The hotel keeps your car in the lot for the duration of your trip. They have a driver to take you to the airport, and pick you up when you return. All for the price of the room!! We have always had great service, clean rooms and an on time wakeup call.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michele W
A La Quinta traveler
Billings, Montana
Reviewed January 18, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hotel is clean and new. Breakfast was great with many continental options. Friendly staff. When in the area again, We will stay there!!! Good location near the interstate with many places to eat near by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ekuchick1981
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was very impressed that the Staff held my room until after my 3AM arrival due to a long flight delay. The room was clean, the bed comfy, toiletries were plentiful, and a cheery shuttle driver was at my ready for a trip to CLE to catch an earlier flight.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was quite pleased with this hotel, especially for my AAA rate which, with taxes, gave us this room for $79 on a Sunday night. It seems to be newly renovated. I was worried at first because the hallway smelled like a smokers' gathering place, but, thankfully, our room did not smell at all.

The bed was wonderful. Very comfortable (and clean) with five cozy pillows. The bathroom was clean (despite a yellowing toilet seat). The shower's water pressure was phenomenal.

My only complaint? I never asked what time breakfast ended, so I assumed 10 like most hotels I've stayed at recently. We went down at 9:30 and everything had been cleaned up. Breakfast ended at 9. I don't know if this is the weekday time or for weekends too. Something to check on if you are booking for the advertised "wake up on the bright side" free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple