“Went back to this la quinta after trying another hotel.”

La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Ashland, Kentucky
“Went back to this la quinta after trying another hotel.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This la quinta wasn't the nicest I'd been but was still pretty good. I thought the price was good for the location. Me and two other stayed there on a Wednesday and then decided to stay closer to downtown on Thursday night. That was a mistake. The next night we were right back. They don't have much parking and we had to park at the train station accross the street along with about 10 other cars. The rooms were nice with a flat screen tv and nice shower head. Beds were comfertable like all other la quintas. The only complaint I had was that the hallways smelled of smoke. Pretty bad. Luckily it was just the halls, elavator and stair well. The room smelled fine. This will probably be our go to place the couple times a year we have to go to cleveland.

Room tip: room 218, 318 and 418 have doors literally across the hall from the elevator. I'd avoid that.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank plumboy11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We liked everything about this hotel. Breakfast was better than many motels. Will stop again. Very reasonable price. This review must be 200 characters which has me writing nonsense here. Please ignore the last two sentences.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Hlawrence
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed at La Quinta inn mainly because of its proximity to the airport, the cheaper cost, and the availability of shuttle service to/from the hotel and to/from my business destination.

PROS:
First of all, the staff were all very helpful and friendly, and even the manager of the hotel would take his turn driving the hotel shuttle, which I thought was really great and down-to-earth of him. Biggest asset of the hotel would be their staff, I have to say.

The room that I stayed in was very lovely, with a very comfortable bed (probably one of the most comfy beds ever) and a tv that had screensaver options that provided great ambient background noise (I chose a fireplace one). Breakfast was good, and wakeup call was right on the dot. The bathroom was very clean, which is the most important thing at the end of the day when it comes to hotel rooms.

CONS:
I can't really think of anything.

Overall, great value and fantastic experience here. If I had to come to Cleveland again, I'm definitely gonna stay here, and I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Susanna T
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great service, room, staff, and weekly pricing which included daily breakfast. Hotel is located right across the street from the Rapid Transit train station which made it very easy to navigate to other locations in the city. There is a washer and dryer on the 4th floor if you need laundry services.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hubbard, OH
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we flew out for our cruise in Dec. 2012. They had a stay and go rate (which is where you spend the night before you fly out and your vehicle stays parked in their lot for up to 14 days). This promotional rate was only a few dollars more than airport parking but included overnight stay, free breakfast and free shuttle ride to the airport!! They were extremely accomodating; our flight was to leave prior to breakfast opening, but they made sure we had a full breakfast before heading out! Once we landed back in Cleveland, they came right away to pick us up to return to get our vehicle. I will definitely stay here again when I fly out of Cleveland.

Room Tip: Have stayed here twice and each room was clean, comfortable, quiet and everything was in working ord...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank zlkaren
North Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Decided to book here because of the good online reviews and was very happy I did. Stayed for 1 night and attended Cleveland Boat Show. Clean room, easy check-in, very nice desk workers, extremely comfortable bed and very good breakfast. After we checked into our room, someone from the front desk called to ask if everything was satisfactory. Very nice touch! Nice area to stay in; close to everything. Would definitely book again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends