Comfort Inn Downtown
Doubletree.com
$121
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$199
$124
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$131
$118
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$135
$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

All reviewsjohn loascleveland clinicdriver johnfree trolleythe theater districtwolstein centershuttle driveryogurtfree breakfastfront desk stafffree shuttle serviceper nightprogressive fieldthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againrock and roll hallpublic square
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My mother was a patient at st. Vincent hospital and we needed a place close by to stay one night. We were very pleased with customer service, parking, rooms nice and clean and the breakfast was very good! Theres also a pizza place and a subway right next to the hotel so we didnt have to go far at all to eat dinner when we got in at night. Would stay here again if ever in cleveland again. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013
daysinnrichfield, Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words about the Comfort INN! We strive to fulfill every guest’s needs while staying in our hotel, offering a comfortable home away from home that you can look forward to at the end of your day. We understand that it takes an extra effort to express your opinion for our hard work, and we look forward to returning the favor on your next stay at our hotel. Your specific comments are genuinely appreciated and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. We’re grateful for your insight and we’re eager to serve you in the future. I hope you mom is doing well and that your next stay with us will be for pleasure.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We recently had a stay at this Comfort Inn. We had a family member having surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The shuttle to and from the clinic was a nice option.

The bed was comfortable, but the sofa and roll away were not so much. The shower looked a little dirty. The room itself was clean. The food was ok and very average.

All in all, it was a pretty decent stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 4disneyfans

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband was receiving treatment at the Cleveland Clinic so we stayed together a couple of nights and I had to stay alone several nights. I felt safe which was important to both of us. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is older but that does not matter to us if it is clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious. The staff was very courteous and helpful. It also helped that there was parking underneath the hotel as we drove back and forth to the hospital. The parking fee was waived because of being treated at the Clinic which really helped. We had stayed at another hotel which was closer to the hospital but we paid $14.00/day to park which is very costly. We will always stay at this hotel for future visits/treatment at Cleveland Clinic.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and it was very quiet. The noise from elevators, etc. usually bothers us but our room was far enough away that it was not an issue.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your kind words about the Comfort INN! We strive to fulfill every guest’s needs while staying in our hotel, offering a comfortable home away from home that you can look forward to at the end of your day. We understand that it takes an extra effort to express your opinion for our hard work, and we look forward to returning the favor on your next stay at our hotel. Your specific comments are genuinely appreciated and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. We’re grateful for your insight and we’re eager to serve you in the future. We hope that all is well for you and your family that had to visit the Cleveland Clinic.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed here one night on Super Bowl Sunday. Price was decent. Paid $7.50 to park which was ok since there was an attendant watching our truck 24/7. Quick cab ride to the casino area..$5 or so. Clean room and bathroom. All you can ask for! Would stay again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kellie224

Thank you so very much for your kind words about the Comfort INN! We strive to fulfill every guest’s needs while staying in our hotel, offering a comfortable home away from home that you can look forward to at the end of your day. We understand that it takes an extra effort to express your opinion for our hard work, and we look forward to returning the favor on your next stay at our hotel. Your specific comments are genuinely appreciated and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. We’re grateful for your insight and we’re eager to serve you in the future. I hope that your experience at our Casino was a successful one. Next time you come to Cleveland give me a call directly so that I may assist you with your reservation.

Thanks again,

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was really upset when I discovered I could of paid 1/2 of what I did because I was going to the cleveland clinic. I used some travel hotel thing and I thought I was getting the best rate!! The night clerk informed me I could of booked with the hotel and got free parking for 1/2 of what I paid!! Made me feel stupid and even laughed about it...medical bills are mounting and they let this company scam me. NO WHERE on the site does it mention a better rate for cleveland clinic patients! The room was poor, the door lock was broken, bathroom fan broken, hanging from the celing and made an awful noise when used. Bedside lamp was broken, someone must of dropped it and it was cracked on the verge of falling apart. The tub was plugged up. I called front desk about the door and they said..."We know" REALLY!! FIX IT!! safty issues!! Being sick I just accepted it because I was too worn out from my trip to look for another hotel. I will never stay there again, and I will be in Cleveland quite often. Even with 1/2 off I would rather sleep in my car!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else, read reviews and ask about a special rate for Cleveland clinic!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amy V

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. When any guest has a less-than-satisfactory experience with us, we take it personally, and we take action. We strive to fulfill every guest’s needs while staying in our hotel, and we regret not meeting that standard for you during your time with us. Your specific comments are genuinely appreciated and will be addressed in our next staff meeting. Again, I want to assure you that your insight will help us do a better job in the future for you and all our guests at the Comfort INN.

I especially want to apologize to regarding the rate for your stay and for the Front Desk Agent being less than professional during your check in. The last thing she should have done is laughed regarding your booking. I do realize that having to pay more then the other guests that are here for the Cleveland Clinic is unfair but we can't change rates once they are booked online. Our website does mention that special rate available to anyone visiting the Clev Clinic. It is not mentioned on 3rd party websites such as Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia etc. If we did advertise on them then everyone would say they are here for the hospital.

Should you need to come to Cleveland again Please call me directly so that I may assist you with your reservation and I will see what I can do to make up for your previous stay.

Max