All reviews botanical gardens art museum university circle old mansion campus of case western reserve severance hall mansion suite sun room within walking distance boutique hotel cleveland institute of music first floor included breakfast cleveland clinic yogurt nice breakfast breakfast room
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I stayed here with my daughter this summer when we visited the Cleveland Institute of Art/Case Western campus and found the location, rooms, breakfast and staff all very helpful and accommodating. It made our stay so enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel for this purpose and I will choose it again if we go back.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Glidden House after attending a wedding in September. We had an amazing time and the service from the hotel employees was top of the line. Our room was my favorite! Beautifully decorated, clean, and spacious. The best part was the bathroom! The nicest bathroom I've ever used in a hotel! The location was amazing ... especially at this time of the year. We are already talking about making plans to go again and visit many of the museums and attractions located nearby. Our experience was one that we will always remember!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We attended our daughter's wedding at the Glidden House in September, we were so pleased with every moment of our stay, from our initial greeting, to the wonderful, extended continental breakfast the morning after, our extended family was very impressed with the facility, the elegant romance of the hotel and the staff. The event planner was amazing with his attention to detail, it made the evening and wedding seem effortless. We look forward to our next stay at the Glidden House

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I stayed at the Glidden House one night for a wedding. The wedding venue was beautiful and the staff was attentive and very pleasant. The hotel itself is warmly decorated with many nooks for relaxing with a good book. The room was very clean and many amenities were provided for. The bed was extremely comfortable and many others in my party commented the same. I enjoyed the plasma screen television on the wall and hassel-free wireless internet. Breakfast the next morning was amazing! Oatmeal, eggs, meats, cheeses, bagels, fruit, and more. I felt pampered from the minute I checked in. The location was also amazing - walking distance from many attractions. I plan to return and stay longer to explore the area and encourage anyone else to do the same. You won't regret selecting Glidden House as your home away from home next time you visit Cleveland.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I was considering having my wedding next July at the Glidden House Inn. At first, I was thoroughly impressed by the concierge giving my mother and I an impromptu tour of the facility. I loved the inn and outside garden area. Everything was going well until I tried getting in touch with the events planner. I had a difficult time getting in contact with their staff. There was another couple interested in the date that I had already expressed in interest in with the staff and the staff said the date was available. One day I tried to get in contact with the staff with no avail until after someone had already booked the date. If you are seriously considering this venue for an event; I would suggest calling as often as possible in order to get in touch with the staff.

• Stayed: July 2010