This hotel is on the national historical registry and has been well kept. We had the largest suite on the top floor and had two good-sized rooms. The bathroom even has a floor warmer. The decor seems modern as the colors have some reds in them. It was a homey feel. There was also a bar area with a fridge and microwave. The people who work here seem friendly as well. We had a free breakfast buffet each morning with seating in either the patio room or the library. There were plenty of items on this buffet, maybe qualifying it as a B&B. There is parking all along the lot and we parked behind the new section daily. It is on the Case Western Reserve University area and is a very short walk to most campus buildings and (most importantly) several top museums around University Circle. The area is secure and an oasis in Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio