Stayed one night on our way home from Chicago.
Beautiful neighbourhood but as written previously, parking can be tricky. The staff do tell you to park wherever you can find a spot and I'm sure if the lot was full they would help.
Breakfast was nice, nothing too fancy but was plentiful. The breakfast staff was very attentive.
The rooms are comfortable.
I would also recommend a short walk to Little Italy where you should try Mia Bella.
Definitely hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio