Stayed at the Glidden House earlier this month, my first visit. Charming old place that is very clean and well maintained. Staff was very friendly and helpful, but not intrusive. Morning breakfast buffet had everything we needed (and I'm gluten- and dairy-free). Beautiful neighborhood, and all the University Circle museums are in walking distance. My only minor disappointment is that there's no refrigerator in the room, something I've come to rely on. Glidden House will definitely be my place to stay when in Cleveland - if it's not full!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio