Stayed just one night, but had a nice experience. The hotel itself is beautiful with ornate woodwork and that classic look. The room we stayed in was nice, nothing fancy but allowed us to have a nice experience. The only thing that I would have liked to seen differently is that there was no room service being that our stay was on Sunday. Few choices for food available in the area since most are family run and shut down. The ones that are open are very busy. Breakfast was very nice and had a nice selection. Would stay again if I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio