Excellent location on University Circle. University Circle contains most of the museums and symphony hall. Glidden House is a 15 minute walk to Little Italy. Great little bar that is open from about 2pm - 12am. Ed, the bartender, is terrific. This is a grand old mansion from the early 1900's that was owned by the Glidden Paint family. Off street & valet parking is great. Check in and out was smooth. Breakfast is average at best. Steam table poached eggs and bacon, pastries, juice, coffee etc. There's no full service breakfast diner nearby. Our ground floor room was not noisy. We would definitely stay here again but would try for a suite instead of a queen room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio