We spent one night at the Glidden House. It is located in a wonderful area on the Case Western campus. We were there to visit the Botanical Garden and the Vatican exhibit at the historical society. Both are within a one/two block radius of the hotel. We were able to park the car at the hotel and walk to all of our destinations. The room was beautifully appointed with very comfortable beds. There was a delicious breakfast that was included in the cost of the hotel. It included eggs, meats, fruit, and pastries. Sergio's is a restaurant located next door to the hotel in the former carriage house. We had a great meal that included some of the best salmon I have ever had. If Italian food is a favorite of yours walk or drive up the street to Littly Italy and choose a restaurant. We ate at Trattoria on the Hill..Yum..homemade pasta and sauce. We will definitely stay at the Glidden House during our next Cleveland trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio