My family of 3 stayed here on our cross~country trip, mainly because of the reviews. What a WONDERFUL boutique hotel! From the instant we entered the front door, we were welcomed so warmly by both the doorman and the man at the front desk. The decor is beautiful, and our room was fantastic. The bed and linens were extremely comfortable. I can not rave enough about the complementary breakfast~ YUMMY! What a fantastic selections of yummies to eat and a great selection of teas. The grounds are breathtaking~ much care is taken to keep them beautiful. There are quite a few museums to go to right around the hotel. Little Italy is within walking distance. Parking is hard to find in Little Italy~ so I suggest walking. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is about 15 minutes away (driving). There is NO DOUBT that we would stay here again. Thank you for a wonderful introduction to Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio