When I rolled up with my family, I never expected the Hotel to look this good! It has a feel of a Mansion. The day I arrived their was a wedding and valets were parking the cars if needed. When I walked into reception, the first thing you noticed is the quality of the upholstery and the chairs are executive standard. The person on reception gave me a great welcome and was very helpful. When I went to the room, I was amazed how spacious it was. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was a great size. The Hotel has a restaurant next to them and the food their was brilliant. The Hotel itself is situated away from the town centre and we drove to the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame whch took 15 mins.We stayed here 2 nights. The breakfast room had a good selection of food even for the most fussy of person, what more can you ask!Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio