The Glidden House was located in a nice section of Cleveland that was close to all
attractions by car. It was close to Little Italy, where we ate the first night. There were also several restaurants in walking distance. We stayed in a queen room that was very nice. It had all the expected amenities and a comfortable bed. The breakfast was more than we had expected and served in the library and sunroom. There were both hot and cold choices: baked eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, fruit, cereal, juice, etc. We certainly did not walk away hungry.
The one problem we did encounter was that a wedding was being held at the hotel and some of the wedding guests took parking spaces reserved for hotel guests. Other than that, there were no problems and our stay was quiet, comfortable, and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio