I was not only impressed with this historical boutique hotel, but with its wonderful staff. I was warmly welcomed by Melissa at the front desk and I was made to feel right at home. James in concierge was GREAT! The room was nicely decorated, spacious and very clean. Did not have a good view, (room 103), but I was not in the room all that much. The hotel was situated right across the street from the Botanical Gardens and other surrounding museums such as the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. The Public Square (downtown) & Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is only about 1/2 away from the hotel via RTA, (public transporation). I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio