“Good place, very friendly owners”
Review of Bamboo House

Bamboo House
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Circleville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I eat here likely once a week as it's the only non-buffet asian restaurant in town.

The food quality is very good overall, very rarely do I have a complaint. My primary suggestion is that you stay away from lunch & dinner specials and go a little deeper into the menu. The cashew chicken is fantastic along with any of their soups.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I love eating at the Bamboo House.

We have come to really appreciate the quality and quantity of food you get for your money here. The staff has alway been super friendly.

I've order out and eat at this location more times than I can count. Let me tell you, as far as bang for your buck and quality of food it can't be beat.

If you want Chinese food when you are in Circleville, this is the only place to go.

1  Thank BobcatinTX
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Food is excellent. Owners are friendly. Great for dining in or takeout. Recently a neighborhood bar and a Subway restaurant have been added to the area. So not as desolate as reported in other reviews.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Not the best atmosphere but great won ton soup and egg rolls

1  Thank rbuskirk1217
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I was sad to read the negative review about this place. I had the opposite experience. I was just at Bamboo on Monday and I was very pleased with the service, cleanliness and my food. I only stayed in the restuarant long enough to have a drink while my food was prepared then I took the food to go. I fell in love with the owner. She was very sweet and personable. Then when I got back to my hotel I found my food to be hot and good. We were happy we went out of the way to get this food after reading the reviews on another site. Of three Chinese places, this was the only one that had all good reviews. Then while my friend and I waited we were told by regulars that it was the best Chinese in town and some of the other places had issues with food poison. I was glad we passed the other Chinese spots to get to this place. It is a little creepy in that it kind of sits alone in a dark area where there isn't much happening and the lighting inside is less to be desired but it redeemed itself.

2  Thank Kristin R