“Great find near Akron Ohio”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Circleville
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Found another Holiday Inn Express that will be part of my Ohio rotation!
Staff was excellent- courteous and efficient. Hotel was spotless!
Looks to be newly remodeled. Nice pool. Easy access!
Be back soon!

• Stayed: January 2014
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was the 4th time I've stayed at this hotel and these two young ladies, Julie and Lindsey, are the best. How could they remember a customer from one year ago? Remember me by name! The rest of the hotel is top rate in a fairly small town. These young ladies deserve a bonus!

Room Tip: As always, the higher the floor, the quieter the night. The third floor worked for me.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank You so much for the great review that you have given to our hotel and to our staff. We strive to make every guest stay memorable just like the one that you had with us. We apperciate that you have stayed with us a numerous occasions. I have taken your survey and shared it with our whole staff and with the two front desk agents that you mentioned in your survey. We look forward to seein you again on your next trip to Circleville. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was in Circleville on business for a couple of nites, so decided to hit the Holiday Inn Express. It is usually a comfortable, if not predictable, stop regardless of where I am. This particular night was very busy, and I took a queen suite as one of the 3 rooms left for the night. The front desk attendant was very friendly. I got into the room, ready for a shower - no soap to be found. The front desk "had to hunt a bar down" apparently because the order had not come in (along with toilet paper, which thankfully I had). After my shower (where I noticed the tub had a large blemish in the bottom), the bed was comfortable, the room temperature good, and TV selections abundant. The room had a sofa and desk, which made working from the room easy and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was pretty poor by hotel standards. The omelet was "crispy", the sausage was not tasty, and the coffee just ok.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but I will plan on eating breakfast across the road at Bob Evans!

Room Tip: Queen suite was like a more spacious room of old, including the sofa and desk.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Northern_Possum
Stephanie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a response to your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Circleville Ohio. I am sorry to hear of the issues that you had during your stay with the soap and breakfast bar items. I am glad to see that the front desk agent was very friendly during your check in. We are always working to make every guests stay the best possible. We value your response and will use this to help better our hotel. I hope that the issues that you had during your stay will not stop you from staying with us again. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

2 rooms left on a saturday late night, easily checked in, front desk was awesome, great nites sleep. we had a second floor facing the front, view was not an issue. good continental free breakfast, and a tim hortons right next door! clean and comfortable, would stay there again any time.

Room Tip: all good rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Circleville strive to make sure that each and every guest has the most memorable stay possible. I am happy to hear that we were able to impact your stay and make it memorable for you. Again thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you again on you next trip to Circleville.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were enjoying a weekend with one of our stops in Circleville. This is the weakest HIE I have visited yet. The reception staff was lukewarm at best. I request a room as far from smoking as possible when making a reservation. She made a great speach regarding their need to work to move us to honor my request. (Tip to HIE: It's 2013 make the hotel non-smoking)

Our room was tired with a patched wall, torn lamp shape, water stains on the ceiling, and what appeared to be blood spots on the carpet. There's no discount for this place being run down. We will look elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Busywithbusiness
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Busywithbusiness,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Circleville, OH.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I actually wanted to see the room before hand to make sure the room was satisfactory. It was. The rooms could use some updating. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The only complaint is the air didnt cool the room as it should have. The staff is friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Rooms were clean. Loved the hot breakfast. Only thing I could complain about is the strong smell of chlorine in the pool area. Think they use too much in the pool. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Close to everything.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Circleville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Chillicothe
Quality Inn Chillicothe
#6 of 8 in Chillicothe
Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville? Share your experiences!