“IT'S OKAY FOR CIRCLEVILLE”
Review of The Tuscan Table - CLOSED

The Tuscan Table
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: The Tuscan Table offers authentic Italian cuisine in a casual dining atmosphere.
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Probably better than some - but a bit overpriced. Happy hour could be better - special lunches are okay.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I ordered spaghetti and meatball. Yes i did mean meatball i had a pile of spaghetti and a meat ball the size of a baseball! It taxed amazing. But my dad had lemon chicken. I didn't believe it overwhelming because mine was 5star. I tased it and even when i had desert i still had a overwhelming taste of lemon. But about a year later, the restaurant was closed by the health department for improper food preparation.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

Everything I tried on the unlimited lunch special was good and well worth the price. The tiramisu was a let down though.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

The food has always been good. When they get the order right. 3 adults and 1 child. We were invisible for quite a while until someone finally took pity on us and decided to take our order. They also mentioned we weren't their table. Thanks for mentioning that, want a cookie? The child was the only one to get the right meal. Their response? We got a free slice of cake. This last time we had a group and everyone got their meals except the 7 yr old very hungry child. Everyone was about done with their meals and she's in tears because they keep saying it's coming right up. Their response? $20 off and the child got some ice cream for free. We got our bill and the ice cream was charged to us. We had to correct them yet again. I appreciate the good food. But I'm not willing to risk the deplorable service. I can get good food and good service, both, at most other restaurants. JR Hooks is right around the corner.

Reviewed January 18, 2010

We frequent this restaurant for the value and quality of the food. Lately we have been taking advantage of the 6.95 all you can eat lunch. I believe there are 2 soup options, 3 pasta options, 2 salad options, 2 sandwich options, and an omelette. Everday between 11am and 3pm and all day Sunday. You put in an order of two choices and then you can reorder as much as you want after that.

Dinner is great, I usually have enough leftovers for lunch twice after I eat here!

The atmosphere leaves something to be desired however, and the wait staff is not the best. Sometimes you will have an attentive waiter, and the next you might have one that you never see again after your first order comes.

FYI: Wine only, no other drinks available.