“Simply Tastey”
Review of Valley Villa

Valley Villa
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Chesterland
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love Valley Villa. It is a wonderful neighborhood ice cream spot. I love driving up there on hot summer nights, so many delicious choices. And the owners and service is so friendly.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Only Improvement Liz & Ron Could Make To The Valley Villa Would Be To Stay Open All Year Round. I Can Slurp Ice cream All Through The Winter.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I don't care for ice cream in a paper cup when I order ice cream without a cone. I haven't been there in a few years....no big bargains here. If I want ice cream, I will go to Mitchells Ice Cream (at La Place Mall, Beachwood, OH) or Solon, OH on Kruse Drive...a little more expensive, but is worth the drive and the ice cream is fantastic.