“Excellent”
Review of Farmer in the Deli

Farmer in the Deli
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Chesterland
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Fresh products - well worth visiting. Great sandwiches too! Staff at this deli is friendly and well-versed.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

Fantastic deli food!! Love this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food is always top notch each time I go. Never had a bad experience

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Great bread, amazing sandwiches! Love that they carry Boar's Head lunchmeat. I come here one or two times a week. Very good produce as well. I just wish they had a ticket system at the deli counter, gets a little crazy when it is busy not knowing who is next.

Reviewed September 22, 2014

Food is good, prices are reasonable but the service is at best fair. We shop there weekly but we're to a point where we are looking for other alternatives. It seems the lighter the store traffic is, the worse the service becomes, to the point where I had to ask to be waited on.

Reviewed September 3, 2014

I agree with all reviewers I have read. This is a great place to pick up a sandwich. First class meats cheeses and service. You can also get a lot of your produce and bread dough here, ready to bake. i come here every time I'm in Chesterland. I don't understand why someone wrote a great review and only gave it 3 stars. The best subs around are at Farmer in the Deli.

I rated it excellent for special occasions because you can order a party tray. Obviously this is not a sit down place for your anniversary party - it's a deli.