“SUBS”
Review of Farmer in the Deli

Farmer in the Deli
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Chesterland
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I think everyone in town knows this -- BEST SUBS AROUND! I mean, I really don't see why anyone would want to go anywhere for a sandwich other than Farmer In The Deli. Plus, their selection of Boar's Head meats and cheeses is wonderful. The chicken sausages with the big chunks of peppers inside, slap them on the grill, toss them with pasta, they are delicious. Plus, everyone working is always super friendly, and ready and willing to help! I love this place!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Their sandwiches, on homemade bread, are awesome. It is cash and carry ( no seating) but hey...for food this good I eat in the car during a busy shopping day around town!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love the wonderful smells when you walk in the door..fresh breads, meats, cheeses, fresh produce, etc. The sub sandwiches they make fresh there are out of this world.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I wouldn't call this a restaurant. They serve deli foods and hot dishes, but don't have seating. They do have good, fresh produce and the best pepperoni bread I have ever eaten. They are very busy for the lunch crowd and do sell out of some items, but the food from here has always been tasty.