“food, yes / service, not so much”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Chesterland
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

no frills décor. I had a fantastic view of a bus tub/cart. our server rang in and delivered the wrong entrée. she then hurriedly replaced it with the correct one. she forgot to take the wrong entrée off the bill but certainly added the correct one. all were honest mistakes (I think). but never an apology. the owner is hands on with bussing tables and chatting with all the guests. very pleasant. the eggplant stir fry is to die for!!!! big portions, small prices.

There are newer reviews for My Thai

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We recently returned from a 2 week vacation in Central Thailand. We were particularly excited to try the street food and local restaurants only to nostalgically comment that the food was most frequently far better at My Thai in Chesterland. We discovered this spot later than many of our neighbors but it has become our "go to" place. The menu is extensive, portions generous and always outstanding. They also will provide ground roasted Thai chili peppers if you dare to believe that your dishes are not spicy enough- beware of asking for "Thai hot"- we found merely hot was plenty spicy and having the Thai chills on the table meant you cold easily adjust any dish.
Wonderful consistently! great job My Thai!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We've been here before and enjoyed each visit. The service, the food, and the decor are just right for a quiet, relaxing meal.

This evening we split red curry with scallops and Pad Thai with tofu. Both were very good.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Unexpected find! generous servings! An oasis of ethnic in Amish Country. Well spiced, superfast and friendly service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I cannot wait to return. The food was out of this world. You get a choice of mild, medium, hot, very hot and Thai hot. I got my sweet potato curry dish very hot and it knocked my socks off!! I'm going for Thai hot next time!! Friendly atmosphere, helpful waitstaff and reasonable prices all contributed to this top-notch dining experience. Chinese food - who needs it. Everything here is fresh and delicious. No over cooked chewy Kung pao chicken here.