“Nice Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Unexpected find! generous servings! An oasis of ethnic in Amish Country. Well spiced, superfast and friendly service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I cannot wait to return. The food was out of this world. You get a choice of mild, medium, hot, very hot and Thai hot. I got my sweet potato curry dish very hot and it knocked my socks off!! I'm going for Thai hot next time!! Friendly atmosphere, helpful waitstaff and reasonable prices all contributed to this top-notch dining experience. Chinese food - who needs it. Everything here is fresh and delicious. No over cooked chewy Kung pao chicken here.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

frequent customer. Great prices and excellent pad thai. Good place for the family - nicely intimate. It was an accidental find that we return to over and over.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Although Pad Thai (I'll get to that in a second) is the typical quintessential Thai dish My Thai should be experienced for their curries. The Masaman curry was the best Masaman I have experienced in four states. The decor is somewhat plain but with an east Asian vibe that works. The prices are an excellent value. We had the chicken satay to start which was very tasty with the included peanut sauce and cucumber salad. Next were the main dishes of Masaman curry (which I can't say enough about!) and, of course, Pad Thai. The Pad Thai, unfortunately, was lacking. It was dry and lacked the pizzazz that has made this dish a Thai staple (at least here in the states). Overall, for the curry and the value this place was top notch.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I visit here as often as possible! She is vegan, and loves all of the choices she has. The food is always delicious, the people are always beyond friendly, and the atmosphere is relaxing and cozy. Don't miss this gem in Chesterland.