“Great service, good prices, and nice atmosphere.”
Review of El Patron

El Patron
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I love to go here and sit at the bar and get a drink. They give you free chips and salsa that are delicious!! Their customer service is excellent. I defiantly recommend checking this place out for a good time.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten here regularly for the past several years. Service can vary dramatically, some days great, other times bad, and that's from the same waiter. Girls at the door lately are really snotty and not welcoming. Despite this, my family like the food and accept the flaws of the staff. We probably wouldn't be so forgiving if there was much competition in the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Waiter placed my order wrong for take out. Recieved a vegetarian burrito with just spinach no veggies which I requested. Called them & they said they would make another one. Went pick up order, stood there at the bar for almost 10 min before I was acknowledged. No apologies what so ever. It wuz likea no speaking English. Wouldn't waist my $ there again

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Went recently and the service was not as good as usual. Server forgot bowl for salsa. Server spent a lot of time watching tv at bar. Had to ask host for bowl. Gave my punch card when paying the check. Server spent 5 minutes talking to manager about it. He came back and told me that they don't take punch cards anymore, (this was for my free meal)! I asked if there were no owners. He said no, just a new manager and he doesn't accept them now. Glad I said no to dessert!
Well guess what, we aren't going back anymore. I told a friend this story that has been going around twice a month for the last 3 years. He told me he didn't know they had punch cards.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We go to El Patron usually several times a month or at least order takeout. The food is always excellant. The waitstaff is always very nice and make a good attempt and remembering who you are if you are a regular.

Been to El Patron? Share your experiences!