“Worst service ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went to this place with a few buddies around 9 40. Place closes at 10 so we wanted a quick bite. Not even 2 minutes after we sat down the pushy owner came over to us and said we had to order now or she was going to close the kitchen. Last time I checked the WHOLE restaurant closed at 10. Anyway we get our food with a glare and as we are finishing and having a conversation the woman comes back and hovers over my friend as he is figuring out how much money is in his wallet. She was literally standing over him as he counted his money, very rude. She was pushing in getting us to leave. The food itself was cold and undercooked. Will not be eating here again, horrible service and food. Would rate 0 stars if I could.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

After the first few bites - I get a raging headache. It happens every time. It's just not worth the pain. Perhaps they can cut out the monosodiumglutamate?

2  Thank coolmommy101
Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately there aree only two Chinese restaurants in the greater Chardon area. Of the two this one is better.
But that doesn't say much.
Best choices: hot & sour soup, sweet and sour dishes and subgums. If the eggrolls are fresh they are good. The moo goo gai pan is decent but becomes gelatinous in the fridge. Why?
The fried rice is not fried but they add smoke flavoring and tiny bits of veggie.
Lo mein is strange.
Like I said...only if you just have to have Chinese...and I totally understand that mindset.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I would rather eat off of plastic silverware then bent dirty silverware Two friends and I decided to go to a sit down restaurant after leaving a wake at the funeral home down the street due to a trageck death of a family member and close friend we were greeted by a little old asian lady when she showed us to our table we asked to order wonton soup and our drinks she acted like she was upset that we already wanted to order she was very rude and said you wait to order until I bring tea which none of us were interested in when the food came to the table half of it was cold I had ordered shrimp fried rice that only had 3 or 4 pieces of shrimp disappointing to say the least the silverware that we ate of was bent and dirty as for my friends and family we will all eat at the chinese restaurant down the street when we feel like chinese

2  Thank mgattarellodiesel
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Best Chinese food in the area. The restaurant is clean and the service is good.

1  Thank Jim G