“If they tell you they have a dining room do not believe it”
Review of Zeppe's Pizzeria

Zeppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Description: Zeppe's Pizzeria is an amazing pizza restaurant and we offer full-service catering. Our menu offers a diverse and unique selection of specialty pastas, freshly baked subs and wraps, premium traditional and boneless wings, a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts, and of course, Award-Winning traditional and specialty pizzas. Call us today or try our online ordering and get an amazing pizza delivered today.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I called in to ask if they had dining in. The answer yes. My daughter and I went there and were very dissapointed. We have been to the Zeppe's in Newbury which is outstanding. They have "seating" like Mr. Hero not dining. At any rate we ordered sat down and were amazed to have our food brought to us in to go containers. Worse yet were the salads we had. Tomato chunks taste like they are poured out of a cardboard container of "chopped tomatoes" Ewe. Lettuce was not crispy but wet and see through, Again ewe. Lstly I ordered a slice out of the old spinning heated pizza tray. It was tepid at best I was going to take it home and reheat it until we took a piece of the crust to taste that and nearly broke a tooth. Stick to to go or take out. this is not a dining in kind of place

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Not as good as it has been in the past. We ordered a Californian thin crust for take-out to be ready at 5:45. It was sitting on the shelf , ready for pick-up when I got there. I think it was ready by 5:30. It was only warm, not hot. Yes, it was as tasty as ever, but I think they forgot the main ingredients. Many of the pieces (16', XL) did not have artichoke hearts on them. The other veggies were scarce and scant as well. We love Zeppe's, but will now travel to Newbury for their pies.

Been to Zeppe's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!