“THE LINE WAS WORTH IT”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“THE LINE WAS WORTH IT”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The place was packed, comfortable seating, good service, small but very good wine and beer selection and above all amazing pizza and salads. All good food is not fast food, Slow pizza = Great pizza.

• Visited June 2014

Mason, Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had the fantastic homemade bread & extra virgin olive oil (free), a great Caesar Salad, the best ever pizza, this is not your thin crust lightly topped trendy pie but a true heavy weight and a wonderful and might I add reasonable retail priced cabernet $18 at Noce $18 at Heinens!! Thank You Noce.

• Visited May 2014
Chardon
“Owner's must not check reviews!!! Great Pizza Horrible Service!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I cannot tell you what an awful experience I had here. Third time I gave it a shot. My sisters and I don't get out together often. Thought this might be fun for us. It was a Thursday night and they had a pretty packed place. We ordered when it was still packed. I get that making a good pizza may take 25 to 30 minutes. After over an hour of catching up with each other we suddenly realized the place was empty with the exception of one other table and we had not yet recieved our pizza. When we asked if they forgot to place our order miraculously they brought our food. The reason we thought they may not have put our order in is because Kling And Klang kept coming to us and asked if we hd been served. Each time the answer was no. Apparently one thought the other one should do the work. Before all this they offer a lovely bread and dressing for dipping. Though I had to ask the server three times before we got any. They never asked if we would like another beverage.
The service just stinks period! The people next to us were also getting irate as they had been sitting there forever with no staff updating them or refilling drinks. When we finally got a little vocal so the staff would realize Oh yeah there are customers still here, they attended the table next to us. They were so angry by then they said to give it to them to go. No apologies.
When paying I asked if there were a problem with the ticketing system as she seemed to be struggling with our bill. Maybe they deserved a break. Oh no, she says, I have just had a rough day I am stressed out and worn out and so on and so on... I told here to stop right there. I had brought my sisters here for relaxation and instead we were stressed out. At least she was getting paid for it. That always ruins any dining experience when they start telling you how bad there day was.
If the owners don't care either do I . Won't be back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Spicyme
Ohio
“Walked in with our wine and then turned around and walked back out”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We invited some friends to meet us at Noce for dinner. We arrived with some wine only to learn they are no longer a BYOB. We turned around and walked out. The reason we liked going to Noce was because the pizza was good but overpriced but since we could bring our own wine it made dining there affordable. So sad about this change.

• Visited April 2014
Ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Noce is a nice pizza/salad place. Small inside but they are located right on the square in Chardon and there is a park across the street.

• Visited July 2013