“Perfect Getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chagrin Falls
The Club at Hillbrook
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I had such a wonderful, relaxing weekend! The whole inn retains an old world glamour, and our suite was so quaint and comfortable. The staff also seems to have a real pride and appreciation for the inn and it's history. They were a wonderful resource for information about the inn and Chagrin Falls. We also enjoyed a fabulous dinner at the inn - portions were generous and ooooh so delicious!

2  Thank LGeb11
There are newer reviews for The Club at Hillbrook

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The service was fantastic - no clocks in the rooms which led to the most peaceful sleep; massages and facials were wonderful ... we'll be back!

2  Thank jennifereck1027
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was looking for a quiet retreat and that is exactly what I had.
Accommodations were exceptionally comfortable, spa services were outstanding, food was excellent, and the grounds were lovely and awe-inspiring.
It was very relaxing and rejuvinating!

Room Tip: I loved the Josephine because I needed a desk. Not much of a view, but very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cbloise
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Went to Hillbrook to celebrate an anniversary, and we were not disappointed! Beautiful room, beautiful setting and great food. I highly recommend the in room couples massage!

4  Thank Jane R
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Read prior reviews and was excited to give it a try. It was like going back in time. Really beautiful surrounding and interior, many many antiques. Rooms are small, homey and new bathrooms that were done well to match the original architecture. Staff was better than most 5 stars i have stayed with. Food was amazing, just amazing. Romantic, and yet haunting...quite literally i think...you can imagine living there and walking the halls that would have been your sitting room, dining room and bedrooms. People have said the heating is loud, it is...but i am used to city sounds so it didnt bother me...it is OLD...it will be loud. Great history of the house and owners and cool hidden cemetery near the parking area. Try it out...it is worth the trip!

Room Tip: hmmm i would say rooms above the dining room would be quieter and seem larger. We stayed in a smalle...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank plysy
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I attended a wedding and reception at the Hillbrook Club and was amazed at the property, SO beautiful for an outdoor wedding. This is the real deal, not some fake Tudor style corporate chain place on the side of the highway!

My most vivid memory of the reception was the filet mignon - it still stands as the BEST filet mignon I have ever had! Perfectly cooked to medium, everyone loved it. We were seated on the outdoor covered patio which was spacious enough for our group.

Fortunately for the event, the weather was beautiful, but even on a rainy day the patio would be protected. As the reception was slowing down, some of us walked the property and I remember it was a very relaxing place to be.

I can't speak to the value, since as a guest I wasn't paying, but I know the bride and groom were happy with Hillbrook. I did not go upstairs to see the guest rooms, but from reading the other TA reviews it sounds solid.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank kcjones
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The overnight stay was extremely pleaseant restfull and very enjoyable. My husband and I really enjoyed getting away from our busy schedule and spending some quiet time together. The staff was excellent. The meals were excellent. I recomend the Hillbrook to everyone! I'm looking forward to have the oppurtunity again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood
Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood

Been to The Club at Hillbrook? Share your experiences!