“Lovely restaurant overlooking the falls”
Review of Jekyll's Kitchen

Jekyll's Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jekyll's Kitchen is a chef-driven American grill restaurant with bar and patio, a beautifully designed interior . . .and a view of the Chagrin river water falls that rivals any setting in the country.Featuring a casual, yet sophisticated dining experience - It offers high quality food and excellent service.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After shopping in Chagrin Falls, my girlfriends & I stopped for dinner at Jekyll's. We sat in the bar area with a good view of the falls. We had ribs & they were delicious. There are several dining areas inside & outside....good food...good view what else do you need. Price was right too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visiting the scenic little town of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, we had dinner at Jekyll's Kitchen. It is a stylish place with several dining rooms on multiple levels, each with its own character yet with a thematic connection that felt warm and friendly. We ate on the patio overlooking the Falls and it made for a beautiful view to accompany our meal. Every one of the staff we met was friendly and helpful, and their terrific attitude made for a fun, comfortable time. We started with the calamari appetizer which was excellent, seasoned perfectly and done just right (and we love calamari, and we don't say that lightly!). Our meals included Thai chicken which tasted great but could have been a bit more intense in the seasoning, a salmon caesar salad that was exquisite, and a chicken asiago pizza that was crispy and delicious. Our waitress was a delight, friendly and funny yet informative and efficient. The whole experience was terrific and we would recommend Jekyll's to anyone looking for a really good meal in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Jekyll's Kitchen is a hidden gem in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Situated right over the falls, all rooms have a great view, and there are two outdoor patios/bars.

This was our first visit to Jekyll's. I asked the server for a martini suggestion from their list, and he recommended the White Frost. Careful...it goes down easy. It was fantastic. We ordered a house specialty for the appetizer, The Bleu Cheese Truffle Chips. Crisp, house-made chips topped with a smoky bleu cheese sauce, candied pecans, sage, and a balsamic drizzle. I could make a meal out of these. My husband ordered the BLT Wedge salad, which was fresh and plentiful. I ordered the Lobster Bisque, and I was glad I did. My husband loves Ribeyes, so he selected the Ribeye and added the bleu cheese topping. I ordered Scallops, which they were happy to prepare Oscar-style for me. The steak was cooked perfectly, and the accompanying potatoes and vegetable were just right. The scallops were seared perfectly, and the crab meat was abundant. For dessert, our server treated us to a piece of cheesecake topped with fresh berries that was excellent. Nothing about this trip disappointed us.

The server, Nick, was obviously a professional. The atmosphere was chic, yet casual. The food was prepared exactly as we asked.

We will definitely be heading back to Jekyll's!

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I was celabrating our wedding anniversary. We had been married in Niagara Falls and so wanted to have dinner over looking the falls.I had made reservations a couple weeks before and requested to sit outside looking at the falls. We had not been guarenteed an outside seat .We arrived little before our scheduled dinner time and they wanted to sit us inside.I was so upset.they offer us to wait and they would do their best to accommodate.While we were waiting the manager brought us a complimentary appetizer.The manager understood why I was so upset and he tried to do everything to make it right.They had the table set with candle and red rose peddles.They also provided us with complimentary dessert. They truly believe in customer service at its best. By the way the food was excellent and the service was amazing. I thank them for making my day memorable.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary here. It's first come first serve on the patio (with view of falls). We arrived 5 minutes before they opened and already had a 20 minute wait. No problem, although I must admit the hostess (a man a women) were not too friendly, nor was the bartender. However, our server was the best, which made up for their lacking.

The food was great. We shared truffle chips (a must), a had the lobster pizza
(delicious) and my husband had the filet minion (which was a little chewy). Although not the best meal we had, it was certainly wonderful and I would go again.