“Great location!! !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chagrin Falls
Inn of Chagrin Falls
Maple Heights, Ohio
“Great location!! !!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I chose this Inn because it was our wedding anniversary.we got married 3 years before in Niagara Falls and I wanted to duplicate the event without travelling to Niagara.I was very impressed with the quaint inn. Staff extremelly helpful professional and personable.The inn it self was in a excellent location. Not far from the heart of everything. There was two things that I wasn't please with, the fact that their was know real breakfast provided.Just continental I thought the word Bed and Breakfast meant a full breakfast. The parking was not great, just a few designated spots for the entire inn.Approximately 6 spaces, first come first served.But overall I was satisfied. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank IluvD
Manager_InnCF, General Manager at Inn of Chagrin Falls, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind post. We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry you were disappointed with our Continental Breakfast. We do not classify ourselves as a Bed and Breakfast for that very reason - we don't have kitchen facilities available to us. We do not shy away from stating that it is a Continental Breakfast in all of our print and online marketing to ensure our guests are aware. Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed at this Inn for one night and completely fell in love with the Inn and the town. I was traveling for business, but immediately came home and booked a weekend for my husband and me. The staff was helpful and attentive and even though I was staying in the least expensive room, it still more like I was staying in someone's home rather than at a hotel. Can't wait to see what the King Bed with Fireplace and Jacuzzi room is going to be like!!!

The only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the parking. There's only 6 spaces in the front and if you don't know the town, you're not sure where to park when you first arrive. A helpful hint on the website would be appreciated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kristhrasher
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful time exploring Chagrin Falls! Parking is in fact extremely limited in the village of Chagrin Falls. It sounds as if you were not advised at check-in of the additional parking available directly behind The Inn. Although the additional spaces are only for overnight parking, it does provide the necessary 9 other spaces for our guests. I hope we will see you again in the near future. Thank you again for your input.
Hale, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel will completely split opinion. If you're from the UK, it's like Marmite; you either love it or hate it. I'm one of the latter. I don't like quaint or twee. Fake wood panelling is not my thing. Hunting lodges arent really found just outside Cleveland. I do like great wifi, fantastic showers, consistently and genuinely friendly service, air con that works, a hearty breakfast. Don't expect any of these at the hotel. You will get unique rooms with fireplaces, chintz, creaks, character and some brilliant staff (other staff that don't have the faintest clue) So pay your money and take your choice. I'd love to never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank IRT68
Manager_InnCF, General Manager at Inn of Chagrin Falls, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
I'm sorry to hear the Inn was not your "cup of tea". Located in a building dating back to the 1860's and surrounded by one of the largest equine communities in the state of Ohio, the Inn is just miles from the Gates Mills Hunt Club and Polo fields. The Inn's decor embraces the essence of the Chagrin Valley and it's historic nature.
I was not aware of problems with your air conditioning, wireless internet access or shower. If brought to our attention we certainly would have tried to remedy the situation. It is our desire to make our guests stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible - clearly we missed the mark with you. Thank you for your insight.
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I spent three nights at the Inn last week and found the staff really warm and welcoming, helpful when I was trying to find out more about the area and very friendly. The rooms are individually decorated and spotlessly clean, good size even for the most basic and the bed was extremely comfortable. The Inn is just a couple of steps away from the village so perfect for a relaxing stroll. If we are in the area again we will definitely chose to stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5 which was the lowest price but still a good size and very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Claireabc
Thank you Claireabc! - We hope to see you back again too!
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at The Inn of Chagrin in Chagrin Falls Ohio and had a wonderful time.The staff and all those involved with the on prem restaurant(Gamekeepers Inn) and bar were so friendly it was as if we had known them forever.We know that we will return.I would highly recommend staying there to anyone looking for an enjoyable time.

Room Tip: All rooms quaint and nicely appointed
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lewis P
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you'll find another occasion to celebrate at The Inn of Chagrin Falls.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you are near Cleveland's east side, and want to stay in a warm, New England type, town and Inn, the Inn of Chagrin is highly recommended. There are two floors of rooms, and they vary in size, and amenities. Most have fireplaces, and current flat screen TV's. restaurants are within a short walk, and Chagrin Falls is a wonderful town for shopping. Try Gamekeepers tavern, which is attached. Just a great break from the chain hotels. Quaint, clean and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We are glad The Inn could provide you and your family a place of respite. The Inn will always welcome you as your "home" away from home.
Davidson, NC
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A colleague reccommended the Inn and I typically stay in major chain hotels. Chagrin Falls is an area that only staying in the Inn can you really appreciate what a great little village this is. Walking distance to anything you need yet you are able to return to the friendly welcomes and care of the Inn staff. The rooms are spacious and are up to date. If staying in the area, you really should try this place - and the adjacent restaurant and other local dining completes the visit! Lesley Bynum Swartz

Room Tip: Each room is different in decor - you may want to ask for a description and some have fireplaces. A...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank LesleyBynumSwartz
Should your business plans bring you back to Chagrin Falls, I hope we will see you again Lesley. We appreciate your wonderful review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chagrin Falls
Aloft Beachwood
Aloft Beachwood
#3 of 15 in Beachwood
The Aurora Inn Hotel & Event Center

Been to Inn of Chagrin Falls? Share your experiences!