Inn of Chagrin Falls
$144
Homewood
Orbitz.com
$59
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
$85
$85
$97
$114
Hampton.com
Cleveland Marriott East(Warrensville Heights)
$90
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastno elevatorhome basesmall hotelromantic weekendsitting areashort walkrestaurants and barsperfect locationwithin walking distancestaff was friendlyfireplacefurniturejacuzzirateshilton
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Family matters brought my husband and I to Chagrin Falls. The Inn is very quaint and nicely appointed. We enjoyed our dinner at The Gameskeeper's Tavern. We really enjoyed walking around the town and experiencing the charm of Chagrin Falls. We would love to return and would stay and the Inn again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our second time at the Inn of Chagrin. We loved it and will be back again.The room and the service were great. It is nice to see little things like fresh cookies in the room and complimentary water bottles.Their location is close to everything in Chagrin Falls. It is a perfect spot for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank ajzman123
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I usually stay in Beechwood when visiting my daughter, but decided to stay closer this time. Chagrin Falls is such a lovely little town, and the Inn is right in town. I had the minimum room, which was right on the road, and I was aware of the morning commute when I failed to wear my ear plugs the last night. There are some great restaurants within a few blocks. Loved Jeni's for an ice cream sundae on my last night. Clean, comfortable, enjoyed that there was always someone sitting downstairs to greet you upon arrival. Made it feel very personal. Breakfasts were adequate, but would recommend adding some fruit (rather than just juice) and cheese for some protein. Pleasant breakfast room that is part of the adjoining restaurant.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with fireplaces for a cozy and quieter stay.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank olygirl49
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn of Chagrin Falls to celebrate our anniversary this past October. We had a king room with a fireplace and found it clean and comfortable. It is definitely not modern in its decor, but we found it charming and a nice departure from the ordinary. Its convenience can not be beat. We had dinner at Joey's before seeing a play at the Chagrin Valley Little Theater, and we contemplated going out for drinks after that, but the room was so cozy with the fire, and the hotel had left cookies in our room while we were out, so... We stayed in for the remainder of the night. Point: once we arrived at the hotel and parked the car, we didn't touch it again until we left. The hotel is perfectly located for enjoying Chagrin Falls, which is very walkable. True, the tv was ancient, and the hotel is a bit on the spendy side, but it was a lovely, relaxing evening away. We are going back in a couple weeks to celebrate my husband's birthday in the same fashion.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My husband and I love to spend a long winter's night at the Inn of Chagrin Falls. It's cozy, and, with the restaurant attached and shops within walking distance, it is a nice winter getaway. The Inn is also within 20 minutes of Beachwood Place, Legacy Village, and the Aurora Farms Outlet Mall, and there is a movie theatre just outside of town.

Yes, the decor is very preppy and could well be modernized. However, the beds are comfortable, and fireplaces in the rooms are a nice added touch. The Inn is clean and well maintained. Service has always been excellent, and the Inn offers wonderful deals during the winter months. We look forward to another getaway this President's Day weekend.

Room Tip: Choose a king bed and a fireplace.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple