“Great protein shake and green drinks too”
Review of Garden of Flavor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garden of Flavor
Ranked #29 of 61 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Cuisines: Healthy
“Great protein shake and green drinks too”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

While visiting a friend in Cleveland, I noticed that she had a couple of bottles of oddly colored green drinks in her refrigerator,as well as a red one, and was told that they were for her "juice cleanse". Although I am familiar with juice cleanses I have never tried one because, honestly, it never sounded like fun. I tried the green drink and I was surprised at how fresh it tasted and reminded me of that feeling you have when you are standing outside after finishing mowing your lawn and the scent of fresh cut grass reminds you that it is summer. I digress. My friend told me that not only does Garden of Flavor makes the green juice, but also makes a non-dairy, protein packed cashew milk that is a perfect post workout recovery drink and that Garden of Flavor is only a short drive away in Chagrin Falls. Being that it was Saturday and they were closed, we waited until Monday to visit Chagrin Falls and Garden of Flavor. The cashew milk, called White Night, is smooth and creamy- you would never guess it didn't have dairy products in it. The healthy green drinks are fresh, healthy and tasty (as long as you like salads) and they also have an apple-lemonade juice that is very good and sweet.
I plan on making Garden of Flavor a regular stop whenever I am in Cleveland.

• Visited August 2012