“Edible food near Cleveland”
Review of Fresh Start Diner - CLOSED

Fresh Start Diner
Cuisines: American
Syosset, New York
“Edible food near Cleveland”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was our "there is no edible food in Cleveland" tour. I was thankful that the incredible mediocre Yours Truly had a long wait, because we ended up here. The place featured fresh turkey sandwiches that looked great. I ordered eggs with home made corned beef hash - YUM! Our waitress was an enthusiastic young woman. One problem; they weren't satisfied with the hash on hand, or they didn't have enough - something - and had to go make a fresh batch. Consequently, we waited a long time to be served and the explanation came AFTER we had been waiting for about 20 minutes. We had no where to be in particular, so it wasn't really a problem and they were appropriately apologetic. They have another place out in Oberlin, but we tried a different restaurant. I would definitely return to this place.

• Visited June 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Quick Service & Great Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We were staying at the Inn at Hillbrook and since their breakfast offering was only cereal and old muffins, we stopped down to the Fresh Start Diner.

Wow! Everyone was very friendly and the locals seemed to enjoy themselves and were openly willing to talk to guests. Service was fast and the food was great. I had an omlete with bacon and susage - it was light and fluffy.

They have free Wi-Fi and there were a couple people hanging out inside doing work!

I had iced tea to drink and it was the biggest glass of tea I've ever been served! :)

• Visited March 2012