“BEST FRIES! Hands down!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Centerville
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

If I am in the mood for great FRIES, this is the place we go. A little pricey, but my belly thanks me every time! I have seen them throughout the country too!

1  Thank PeggyJO112563

Reviewed March 23, 2014

my son told me that this place was great so I decided to try it, a burger and fries wrapped in tin foil somehow totaled over $10 without soda, the fries were not great and the burger was average, good but in an average way, definitely not worth the price, I'll take a FatBurger over it any day.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

A wise husband shall not escort his wife to Five Guys for “dining.” Five Guys is located nearly adjacent to Rue Dumaine on "Restaurant Row" in Centerville. Here is the plan: dine at Rue Dumaine, and then order take-away from Five Guys for tomorrow.

Can you believe that we have enjoyed “take-away” at four Five Guys this week? And this is our very first experience with Five Guys. Centerville Five Guys is difficult to miss, but our target is always Rue Dumaine. We located Five Guys in concourse C in Atlanta’s Hartsfield, then at the traffic circle near Sea Pines, Hilton Head Island, then in Bluffton,SC, and finally in Centerville, OH.

The Centerville Five Guys restaurant is a bit more “upscale” than most Five Guys; however, the same simple menu is sold at this hamburger joint. Perhaps “upscale” is a bit of hyperbole. Actually, Five Guys in-house dining is reserved for teens and young adolescents. Five Guys is plain vanilla (dining area is like a middle school cafeteria) with very loud “music_noise.” Nope, Five Guys will not work for my wife! We simply do not like any cafeteria ordering style.

I remember the first year of Obama’s presidency, and sometimes the president would go “OTR” (of the record) to visit Five Guys. These OTR visits are always great with the public. “Gee, the President eats the same burgers that we do!” BTW: Five Guys is still the Obama burger of choice.

Google the videos of Obama and Five Guys; we like the Brian Williams (of NBC fame) visit to Five Guys with Obama video. Obama likes the big messy Five Guys cheeseburger, and purchases a large bag for the White House Staff.

Obama has put Five Guys on the map, and we like the Centerville Five Guys for take-away! Obama orders the BIG, messy burger to go, and so do we. Never permit politics to stand in the way of a great burger.

Whether in Centerville or any other location, Five Guys produces an excellent burger “your way.” This is not a “date night,” but an excellent juicy burger. OK, we “get” that a real Kobe burger or even a “Kobe Style” burger, and a $25.00 steakburger from a steakhouse is better. But somehow it just feels "wrong" to order a steakburger from one of the Dayton Areas' premier steak houses.

Given the Centerville burger joint competition, Five Guys is the clear winner.

A final observation: there is a "white table-cloth" McDonald's located in Time Square, and we recommend this experience.

1  Thank SavantIII_11