An ice storm dropped trees on our power lines rendering us without heat, water and electricity, so we stayed at this Holiday Inn which is 6 miles from my home: that means I was already grumpy, and my wife of 47 years says I am never a "little grumpy" in that I don't do anything a little bit. She tells me it takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown and I tell he that it is worth the extra effort.
The staff at this Holiday Inn was so very friendly and accomodating that we knew immediately we were in for a pleasant stay... and we were stuck there for three days. Each day the free breakfast was excellent, the room was clean and tidy and we were made to feel welcome by each employee at the desk. Holiday Inns are pretty much all the same as we know, and so it is the people who make all the difference and they got it right at Holiday Inn Centerville OH.
The only issue I would like to see management address is that there are only three handicap spots on the front side of the motel and they need at least twice that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are here for business or pleasure, Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Centerville is centrally located to the diverse and unique places you want to be! Prepare to be treated like family the moment you arrive! From the attention you receive upon check-in to the moment you depart, we will pamper you in our newly renovated property. We boast a beautiful and clean non-smoking / non pet facility, except of course service animals. Situated in warm & cheerful Centerville just off I-675, this premium accommodation promises exceptional service and unbeatable hospitality. We are just one exit away from The Green, a quaint outdoor shopping village with casual and upscale dining, comedy clubs and all your favorite stores. A few exits south is the Dayton Mall, the area's largest indoor shopping mall. We are also conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Dayton, Dayton Convention Center, U.D. Arena, Fifth Third Field, the home of the Dayton Dragons! If it's entertainment, art galleries, restaurants and live music you're after, then The Oregon District, Dayton Art Institute, and Cox Arboretum are for you. We are also minutes away from Hollywood Gaming and Raceway, Fraze Pavilion and the state's most visited attraction, The National Museum of the U.S Air Force, which is the world's largest military aviation museum. Features you will enjoy: free Wi-Fi, year-round indoor pool and jacuzzi, 24-hour fitness center, fresh clean rooms. You will start you day with our excellent hot breakfast where you can indulge in our warm, gooey cinnamon rolls, hot pancakes, eggs, sausage and more! We also offer on-site laundry facility, ample parking, and a staff whose only purpose is to make you wish you never have to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Centerville Hotel Centerville
- Holiday Inn Express Centerville
- Holiday Inn Centerville
- Centerville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville Ohio