Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Horse(Dayton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgranite countersvisiting familyindoor poolprevious stayfree breakfastmorning breakfastfresh cookiesfitness roomnight managernice breakfastgas stationinternet connectionsoccer tournamentsnow stormawesome staystayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here for two days and loved it. This is one of the newer and great HIE's and everything was perfect. Check-in was quick and efficient, everything was clean and fresh, beautiful decor, and the rooms were wonderful with granite counter-tops, large flat screen tv, refrig, and fairly large. The staff was friendly and efficient- and the hotel was quiet.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Dayton area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Josh R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Golfer010_11,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The issues began with not even arriving at the hotel. I had a feeling that I should call while driving to check my reservation. Good thin I did as they had me arriving a day later and staying a day later then what I asked for. Upon arriving, I was not granted the group rate that I signed up for. The room I was given was a handicap room. I am a person who is 6'3", you can imagine that the things in the room were not meant for me. The overall room was tiny. Breakfast was the same tasteless breakfast everyday. No alcohol was allowed in the rooms, and they do not have a bar.
On the day that I was leaving, I packed up most of my belongings and left a few things in my room to pack into my car, one of which was my computer. I was packing my car at 0930 and check out was 1200. After putting most of my belongings into my car, I returned to my room to find the door open. Be mindful of the fact that I had the DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door. The housekeeper was in there and asked if I was looking for my computer and that she had taken it up to the front desk. I replied I would not be looking for it of she could read and proceeded to the front desk. They thought I had left but I was clearly just loading my car which could be seen from the front desk. Overall, due to the lack of privacy from the staff, overall rudeness, lack of applying group rates; one could say my experience at this Holiday Inn was absolutely horrible. Marriott will now be the only hotel chain that I will give my business too. Thank you holiday inn for nothing but a headache.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank J007conks
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear J007conks,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very friendly and efficient check in and clean property and room. Like most hotels of this size, they had many rooms still not ready by 2, even though Saturday check ins are obviously coming for local events. Breakfast room was too small for size of hotel. BUT, I would stay again and again due to the cleanliness and value.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor, although walls were fine, you could here people and kids in upstairs hall
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Josh R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear JimJPC,

Thank you so much for your feedback. As you mentioned we do have many events in the area on weekends and many of our guests arrive before our 4pm check in time. On your next visit if you need an early check in, just phone ahead the night before and we will be sure to have a room prepared for you as soon as possible. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hop to see you back again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very clean and comfortable room. Great front desk workers. Would stay there again if in the area. The dining area was full on Sunday morning. But the guy working the breakfast area was great.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Shalloh60,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us! I am delighted to hear that your experience was enjoyable, especially the staff! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We found this hotel to be very clean. A friendly staff, great service and a fast check out when we were leaving. The complimentary breakfast was good and typical of what most motels are offering these days. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Daddyo100,

Thank you some much for your kind words! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you back someday!