Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South(Centerville)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotels.com
$54
  • Pool
$113
All reviewsfront deskgranite countersvisiting familyindoor poolprevious stayfree breakfastmorning breakfastfresh cookiesfitness roomnight managernice breakfastgas stationinternet connectionsoccer tournamentsnow stormawesome staystayed here for one night
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Our 2nd stay here. Very nice property. Friendly staff. Spacious room. Very good breakfast with several hot items. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We will request a top floor next visit. We could here people walking around above us. Pretty noisy. That is my only complaint, it's how a lot of newer hotels are built.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ewoka13
Josh R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Ewoka13,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I was in Dayton for a few days and stayed here. It is right off the interstate and a few minutes from the business parks and Wright Patterson. Being on the east side of Dayton, it gives a good escape heading east at rush hour. Everything was fine- good breakfast, they had my priority club reservation sitting on the desk, nice beds, good heating and shower. There is an A&W, Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel within a hundred yards.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank cavychauffer
Lindsay S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear cavychauffer,

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so glad you found our hotel enjoyable. Hopefully we will have the chance to host you at our hotel many times in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have a favorable opinion of the hotel overall except in one respect. We were assigned a lobby level room (room 23 I think) that is down the corridor from the breakfast area. The room itself was pleasant, clean, and inviting. However, unfortunately, each time someone used the bathroom in the floors above, there was a loud flushing noise that felt like as if the water were flowing right past your ear. This was followed by noise of the flush tank refilling. If you are not a light sleeper or if the guests upstairs were to use their bathrooms sparingly, this would not be an issue. Neither was true for our stay. At $100 + a night, I had a lousy night with very little sleep. I expect better construction quality from a HI Express hotel. Definitely disappointed. Will not stay there again as I value my sleep greatly!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rs_phd
Lindsay S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear rs_phd,

Thank you for your review of our property. It was nice to see that you rated our rooms, cleanliness, and service highly, but I am so sorry to hear you did not have an enjoyable night's sleep. Unfortunately there is not much we can do right now for the construction of the hotel, but we are able and do take individual preferences seriously. If in the future we are fortunate enough to have you as a return guest we would gladly honor a preference of a higher floor to avoid any noises that may keep you awake at night. The main purpose of staying with us is to have a restful night and we will do anything we can to help you out.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Late arrival no reservations very accommodating traveled with children. Front desk employee went above the call to make sure we had everything needed. Close off interstate, clean safe location. Close to grocery store, many fast foods and other establishment. Very nice, clean place. Little high but gave discount at front desk

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank My3sonswv
Lindsay S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear My3sonswv,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I was very happy to hear how much you enjoyed us and our hotel. hopefully we are able to see you here again!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

My family and I went here for a little rest and relaxation and it was definitely worth it. The staff was very helpful. The rooms was clean and updated. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TiaF590
Lindsay S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Dear Tia,

Thank you for your excellent rating of our property! We are happy to hear your family enjoyed your time with us and thrilled to know you will be our guest again! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to fill out a review as they are so important to us. I look forward to passing along your great review to our staff, and we will see you next time!