“MMmmmmmMMMmMmm!!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lebanon, Ohio
“MMmmmmmMMMmMmm!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was amazing!!! It may not look like much and it is a bit small on the inside, but the food was FANTASTIC!!! We did not try any of the entrees and only went to have sushi and I must say that this is one of the best sushi places I have been to. We had 5 different rolls and they were all amazingly delicious. I highly recommend this place if you have a sushi craving it will definatly satify you!

• Visited June 2014

Waynesville, Ohio, USA
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Kabuki is consistently outstanding in terms of food quality. The places I small but intimate with a few tables and booths. What is impressive after several visits is that all the waiters and waitresses are awesome with kids - it's like they took a class on how to treat kids at restaurants or something. We have 2 kids under 6 and they always get a little special attention and they love the food too! Grow ups get treated very well too. The food is always nicely prepared and fresh and it comes out fast. Would highly recommend this place!

Centerville, Ohio
1,648 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,864 helpful votes
“My wife is chanting Kabuki, Kabuki, Kabuki,…”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have enjoyed the Korean and Japanese fare of Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar for years.

Today we are collecting an automobile from Dealer’s Choice on South Main Street in Center with a bill of $1200.00 to refurbish rust damage.

My wife is chanting Kabuki, Kabuki, Kabuki,…

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar has grown very popular for dinner and lunch over the years, and is a highly successful Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant. As we enter near 1:00PM, Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant is nearly filled with college students and young adults.

It is interesting to contrast the demographics of Centerville’s Korean and Japanese Restaurant with Sima of Kettering, or with the Fairborn Korean restaurants.

We have no strong preference for any locations, and find great service and meals at all properties.

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar has developed “lunch boxes” and roll specials for about $10.00. Wine and beer are available, but this is a soft drink crowd.

My wife slowly meanders around the tables to get a visual on several lunch boxes to aid in her decision.

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar is a very small restaurant, and the single male server has been working for five years. I ask “how do you serve all of these folks?” He admits that five years ago, it was a bit daunting, but now, he is a clear master, as are all of the chefs.

My wife and I are fans of the “Centerville Roll,” and this roll is a consistent appetizer.

My wife select a tempura box from the lunch menu, and I know it will be a dinner menu item, “Dol Sot Bibimbob. I also elect a really spicy soup in order to clear my “Miami Valley Sinus.” The soup works like a charm.

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar maintains it own unique ambience, and may not be the best for families with fussy children – no burgers and fries, and happy meals.

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar is not a date night, but might be for the 20 –something crowd.

Kabuki Korean and Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar is the real deal. The fare is appropriate for the tariff.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank SavantIII_11
Centerville, Ohio
“Dinning at the Kabuki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been going to this place for over 2 year and have take many a guess along with me. They have the best Sushi in Dayton, Ohio. I also love the Korean dishes that they prepare. The Wait staff is very friendly and always attentive. I do highly recommend this place to anyone looking for great Sushi, Japanese, and Korean foods.

Visited March 2014
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grudgingly My Favorite Sushi in Dayton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I love the sushi and the service is always top notch. My biggest complaint is that the place is not well ventilated so EVERY time I go eat, I smell like the place afterward....my coat, my purse, you name it. But by far the most creative sushi menu and fish always tastes fresh.

• Visited February 2014