“Best Donuts its a Must stop”
Review of Bill's Donut Shop

Bill's Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Centerville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Come here every visit to Ohio. They are the best donuts and fresh. The service is outstanding.. Its a must stop.. I recommend this place highly. Love the filled donuts, and the twist.. great place.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Love the donuts, always fresh and great quality, always ruins my diet, but worth it
Recommended!!!
Pick up a few and go home, this is a local must.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The locals know where to get a great donut. I've been getting Bill's Donuts every Sunday morning for over 40 years. Chocolate cream (not custard) filled are the best. Cake donut lovers will love the Sour Cream donuts. Bonus: The owners are very generous supporters of the community.

1  Thank Vicki F
Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you're a local in Centerville (and like doughnuts), you have probably been to Bill's or likely will go there based on friends and relatives' opinions. It's a great place to stop by and pick up a dozen or two of treats for the rush to the office. It's a gathering place for the locals to sit and drink their coffee and shoot the breeze. I've been here many times for doughnuts and the doughnut holes; I like the holes because they have no calories since they are the "hole" or emptiness of the doughnut:-)
At one time in the not so distant past, Bill's Donut Shop was voted the Best Doughnut in Dayton Area. That alone should get you in here.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I come from a family rich with doughnut eating in our blood. We are basically doughnut connoisseurs'. I came hoping for an old-school bakery doughnut. I'm new to Ohio and was craving a doughnut that made me feel at home. This is what I found at Bill's Doughnut Shop.

My boyfriend and I went around 11 a.m. on a Sunday and the place was packed. But were helped quickly. Doughnuts are cheap = $0.75 a piece. The bakery has not been updated since it probably opened, but that's one of the great things about it. They have the old counter you can sit at and eat your doughnut too.

Exceptional cake doughnuts with real, true frosting. The cinnamon twist=I could actually taste the cinnamon. I'd highly recommend and you can go anytime because they're open 24 Hours!

1  Thank Serendipity5963