“A must when I enter Ohio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bill's Donut Shop

Bill's Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cumming, Georgia
“A must when I enter Ohio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

By far the best donut that I have ever tasted! The cake with the icing is my favorite! I will not admit to how many I am capable of eating in one sitting. LOVE THEM!

• Visited September 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“These donuts are to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

A girl that lives close to this shop brings these into work sometimes on donut Friday. Awesome & homemade. Doesn't taste processed like Tim Horton's and Dunkin Donuts. I wish we had one of these closer to where I live.

• Visited July 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Best donuts EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

One of the best things about Bill's is that they make good, old fashioned donuts. It's a perfect little donut shop, open 24 hours! I love the yeasty donuts, but their sour cream and blueberry cake donuts are also to die for... uh oh! I'm having a craving writing this review!
Seriously, I take them whenever I go visit people. They have been banned from my office because they were so good no one could stop at just one!

• Visited November 2011