“A Good Local Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Archer's Tavern

Archer's Tavern
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ohio
“A Good Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Since moving back to this area, we have eaten many times at this local sports bar type restaurant. Due to my meds, I've not been able to try their beers which I understand are great. But, we have tried most every item on their menu. Good food at a reasonable price. Pizzas are good as are the various burgers, like the sticky burger. We eat there a couple of times every month.

• Visited October 2013

Church Hill, Ohio
“excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Archer's Tavern is a great place for a great variety of foods and excellent service. Great value for what you order.. They have a great selection of beers - especially ales.

• Visited October 2013
Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Nice Sports Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Archer's Tavern is a nice sports bar for south of Dayton area. Lots of appetizers and a fantastic selection of beers. They have the beer that's brewed in Centerville's sister city in Germany (I don't recall the name). Very good brew. You have to try the hamburger that has peanut butter on it. Yes, I was very skeptical but on my first trip there the waiter said he'd refund my money if I didn't like it so I got it, and got hooked. It's not smattered in peanut butter, it's spread-on like mayonaise, and believe it or not, goes very well with the ground beef. Don't think about it, just order it. Wings, pretzel sticks, pizza - bottom line, I've not been disappointed in anything I've ordered. Although it's not cheap to eat here, it's worth the extra money to rely on having good food, good service, and cold beer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Greg C
Columbus, Ohio
“Great for Food and Fun Events”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We used to live down the road from Archer's Tavern and have eaten here many times. The food and service have always been great, the prices fair, and the atmosphere welcoming. If you haven't already, try the pretzel stick appetizer and give the Sticky Burger a shot for something a little different but delicious! Check out Archer's Facebook page before you go in to see if there are any promotions going on - they constantly have new beers and drinks in, and it's fun to try out the latest selection on tap. We have also visited during a few of their frequent events, like the chili cookoff and the crawfish boil that were very fun. We even got our dog microchipped (by a vet in a booth) at Archer's when they had a pet event in the parking lot! There seems to be a lot of community involvement, which makes me feel good about patronizing Archer's, and we really miss having a great 'go-to' restaurant so close. We will be back the next time we're in Centerville!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lasweetvie
Centerville, Ohio
“over rated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just don't get what the big deal is,. The burgers are average and the salad was soggy. They have a large menu and the staff was pretty good. I heard a-lot about it but I just don't think it was anything special. I can get a better burger anywhere.

Visited May 2013