“Roomy House for Four Couples”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Relax in my temer pedic king
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wackerbet...
Waterloo, Illinois
“Roomy House for Four Couples”
Reviewed May 7, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Convenient to eating places, National Air Force Museum, and Wright Brothers attractions. Several State Parks and good hiking & golf available in the area as well. Wild flowers were beautiful. Carillon Park was also an interesting experience. Owner answered emails concerning house questions.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mark G
Denver, Colorado
“An ideal home and south Dayton location for our extended family of seven.”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

For our Dayton family reunion we needed a four-bedroom for my wife and me; our daughter, son-in-law and their two children; and my son. Todd's house proved a great choice. Not only is it in a great location, but the house has all of the amenities one could hope for. My 8-year-old grandson was blown away by the basement "man cave," which contained ping pong, darts, a bar, TV and more. That part of the family came from Seattle, where basements are a rarity, let alone a "man cave."
By the way, the airlines don't want you to go from Seattle to Dayton. They will do it, but the prices will be outrageous, and you will get to see a city or two that you never expected to be on the route. Our next reunion may be in Switzerland, because it would be cheaper for all of us to fly there, than Seattle-Dayton. (Plus the flight home was delayed 3 hours...but you get the point).
All four bedrooms were comfortable, and the master bedroom suite is spacious.
The house is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Dayton, depending on route and traffic, and it is less than 10 minutes from Yankee Trace Golf Course, one of the best municipal golf courses you will find, especially for a reasonable price. Twenty minutes will also take you to the Air and Space Museum, and 10 minutes more to Yellow Springs and Clifton Mill and the gorge for a great hike. There is a very nice yard and a deck, where, on the days it was not raining, I enjoyed having breakfast.
In all, we were extremely pleased with Todd's house and our choice to stay there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing