“Great Hidden Gem”
Review of The Willow

The Willow
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Celina
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for dinner on a Friday night. Owner waited on us and suggested the special of the day. Excellent burger, hand cut fries, and homemade root beer! Quick, delicious, and excellent service. We’ll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Good food great burgers , soups , pies very clean very casual , nice staff , a place that treats you like family it’s nice

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

This mom and pop sit down restaurant is GREAT!! You order at the counter and they bring your food to the table. They have the BEST ice cold root beer I have had anywhere. I also had the Willow burger which was also great. If in Celina you need to stop here!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

The food is good here and it is cheap. I enjoy the memories I have of the Willow. The bag of burger are really good to enjoy with friends and family.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick burger, got the Willow whopper. Tasty but not the best double cheeseburger I ever had. Could have used a better tomato. Fries were fresh out of the fryer and not bad, a little greasy. But the best was the little scoop of soft serve ice cream they gave me for free after I finished. A really nice touch that shows they really love their customers.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank FrBarry

Been to The Willow? Share your experiences!