“Not great”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

My family lives in Celina and they like to eat here... I struggle with eating here, but I do it! The Mongolian grill is very cheaply done. The food on the buffet is often not warm enough, low quality, or just nasty. The best part is the ice cream at the end! There seems to be more American food at this establishment than Asian!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We choose this restaurant frequently because of the variety of food. There is a hibachi grill, and the buffet has chinese food and also pizza garlic bread and other food for picky young eaters like my 6 year old.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Whenever we go here to dine, we always get the buffet. There are plenty of choices to choose from, and they usually are attentive and refill items as necessary. Staff are friendly and quick to take plates away from your table. We haven't got anything we did not like. Always a nice dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I travel for a living. I travel a lot! I visit many many cities every year. This place is a bold attempt at an old idea. They have a way to go. They can't seem to decide if they are a Chinese style restaurant or a Mongolian grill. Some would argue they are the same. I say "Nay Nay!"
They are a typical Chinese style restaurant complete with all the typical msg coma inducing entrees, and then have decided to attempt to have a Mongolian style grill. Fail! How can you overcook and undercook on the same plate? They have figured it out! I went with people who think this fare is really great. I disagree!! Improvements would entail a chef not wearing his hat backwards and actually caring about his finished product. I'll not be back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

If you want A great restaurant for Asian food and mongolian this is your place! They have many choices on their buffet and you can make your own grill as many times as you like. It is clean offers many selections and the food is fresh.

Date of visit: December 2016