“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Well prepared, good service an food cooked properly...
Reliable...
TVs bar sporty & family friendly...

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

The food at CJs is nothing great. I really enjoyed the chicken cheese soup, but didn’t particularly go crazy over anything else.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Very similar to JT's in St. Marys, CJ Highmark's is a good solid restaurant with a good quiet atmosphere and good food. Get the pretzel rolls with cheese sauce - yum yum. Really not a bad item on the menu. The dinner rolls are great too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I have mixes reviews on this restaurant. I've ate here several times and sometimes the food is good and other times it was average at best. Sometimes the service is excellent and other time it's tough to get a drink even when the place is empty. I've watched a waitress in the bar area have a 15 min conversation with a couple at a table beside us while our table and the table beside us were waiting on drinks and menus.the food always seems to be inconsistent.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Love their prime rib. I don’t eat red meat often but when I do I have to have their prime rib. Best ever!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to CJ's Highmarks? Share your experiences!