“Very Good Mexican meals. Huge portions. Many selections. Daily and Evening specials are great!”
Review of La Carreta

La Carreta
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Celina
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Very Good Mexican selections for lunch and dinner. Many specials Daily. Staff is very good and helpful. Good selection of Beers and Margaritas.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Prototypical Ohio small town Mexican joint.

Solid food, friendly service and great drinks.

Cheap, effective and clean.

Need more?

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I love eating here! Their fajita quesadilla is beyond amazing! I wish their salsa had some more heat to it, but it’s still good! I don’t think you can go wrong eating here!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and the food is always great!!! Highly recommend if you are in the area. They have a new location in Stmarys as well and I’m sure it’s the same quality food and service. Food comes out quickly even when they are busy. I celebrate my birthday there every year and they never fail to always have my reservation waiting on us and a free shot of tequila with a song and sombrero to wear for the meal! Try the arros con pollo... delicious. Also recommend the queso dip. My favorite drink from there is a Margarona/Coronarita. It’s a huge margarita with a small Corona dangling into it via a cool little contraption. Tastes like summer in a glass.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here more times than I can count. Food is always great and the service is almost always really fast. Would recommend to anyone who likes Mexican food.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to La Carreta? Share your experiences!